So you want to know about Robin?

My photo
Hi All! A little about myself, I'm a 27 year old living in Jersey with my hubby and our 75 lb fur-child, Gunner. I recently landed my dream job as a Speech Language Pathologist in a huge acute-care hospital in our area and I couldn't be happier! In addition to my "day-job", I moonlight as a crazed crafter, lol. I have been a lover of anything "crafty" for as long as I can remember but didn't have time to actually ENJOY the crafts I was making until I finished up with my masters degree. Now, I'm done and have some more time available to create things that I love. Hope you enjoy!

Friday, December 24, 2010

Slacker

I know, I know, I've totally been off my game.  Go ahead, call me a slacker, lol.  I PROMISE I have goodies coming!  Let's just say that I can't reveal a few things until after... let's say December 25th :)

Until then, Have a very Merry Christmas!!

<3 Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment