So you want to know about Robin?

My photo
Hi All! A little about myself, I'm a 27 year old living in Jersey with my hubby and our 75 lb fur-child, Gunner. I recently landed my dream job as a Speech Language Pathologist in a huge acute-care hospital in our area and I couldn't be happier! In addition to my "day-job", I moonlight as a crazed crafter, lol. I have been a lover of anything "crafty" for as long as I can remember but didn't have time to actually ENJOY the crafts I was making until I finished up with my masters degree. Now, I'm done and have some more time available to create things that I love. Hope you enjoy!

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Poppy

It is less than 1 week until my friend Erin's baby shower!  My friend Kelly and I are helping her mom plan it and I've been taking pictures the entire way so I can have one amazing blog post after her shower comes!  

Oh and to fill you in about the "poppy" title, that's what we've deemed her unborn child since we don't know if it's a boy or girl :)

To say that I'm excited is an understatement... and I don't even get to open any presents!  I'm simply excited to see one of my best friends have a great time with close friends and family :)  

Stay tuned for pics of decorations, favors and fun :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm a new follower, looking forward to reading your posts!
    Http://www.thenilsensnest.blogspot.com
    Twitter: www.twitter.com/tweetertiff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poppy and I are very excited and can't wait to finally know everything that is going on :)Thanks for everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I CANT WAAIIIITTTT!!!! How can I "follow" you!?!?! I dont have google or twitterrr!! WAHHHHH!!!!

    ReplyDelete