So you want to know about Robin?

My photo
Hi All! A little about myself, I'm a 27 year old living in Jersey with my hubby and our 75 lb fur-child, Gunner. I recently landed my dream job as a Speech Language Pathologist in a huge acute-care hospital in our area and I couldn't be happier! In addition to my "day-job", I moonlight as a crazed crafter, lol. I have been a lover of anything "crafty" for as long as I can remember but didn't have time to actually ENJOY the crafts I was making until I finished up with my masters degree. Now, I'm done and have some more time available to create things that I love. Hope you enjoy!

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

MomMom

So I haven't been in the posting type of mood.  January was really rough for me and I think my mind and body really just needed time to relax and mourn the loss of my mommom.  She was an amazing woman and I had the privilege of knowing her for 27 years.  She was a wife for 68 years, the mother to 6, grandmother to 12, great grandmother to 5, and friend to countless.  She was a constant supporter during my childhood, always rooting me on during soccer games even if she couldn't physically be there.  She encouraged me to be the person she knew I could be and always made me feel welcome in her home by offering me endless amount of food :)  She showed me what unconditional love is, taught me to be dedicated and headstrong when needed, and always lent an ear when I had stories to share or needed words of encouragement.  She was an amazing mommom and I am eternally grateful for having someone like her in my life.  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment