So you want to know about Robin?

My photo
Hi All! A little about myself, I'm a 27 year old living in Jersey with my hubby and our 75 lb fur-child, Gunner. I recently landed my dream job as a Speech Language Pathologist in a huge acute-care hospital in our area and I couldn't be happier! In addition to my "day-job", I moonlight as a crazed crafter, lol. I have been a lover of anything "crafty" for as long as I can remember but didn't have time to actually ENJOY the crafts I was making until I finished up with my masters degree. Now, I'm done and have some more time available to create things that I love. Hope you enjoy!

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A Compilation

So, let me take you guys back to the beginning of my blanket making frenzy.  My friend Kaitlyn's sister was pregnant and Kaitlyn (also a crafty person) decided that she was going to try her hand at blanket making.  She pulled out all of these adorable fabric swatches and I was hooked.

Things ran through my head like, I could totally do this!!  Who can I make blankets for?! At the time, Chris' cousin was also pregnant... viola.  Done and Done.  A few weeks later I had this.




Not too shabby for my first attempt, right?!

And then they just kept on coming.
My friend Alicia had a baby boy and that resulted in this for baby Ben


and of course I couldn't leave out big sister, Madison, so I made her this one :)



And there you have it fellow bloggers, some of my past projects :)

No comments:

Post a Comment