So you want to know about Robin?

My photo
Hi All! A little about myself, I'm a 27 year old living in Jersey with my hubby and our 75 lb fur-child, Gunner. I recently landed my dream job as a Speech Language Pathologist in a huge acute-care hospital in our area and I couldn't be happier! In addition to my "day-job", I moonlight as a crazed crafter, lol. I have been a lover of anything "crafty" for as long as I can remember but didn't have time to actually ENJOY the crafts I was making until I finished up with my masters degree. Now, I'm done and have some more time available to create things that I love. Hope you enjoy!

Thursday, October 21, 2010

A "put-in-your-mouth-and-immediately-faint-because-they are so good" cookie bar recipe

Ok, I'll admit it.  I can't take credit for this recipe, I got it from the amazing MaryBeth :)  But it is just tooooo good to keep a secret, so here it is Blogger World!

This is the EASIEST recipe EVER

First, get all of your ingredients together... this should include a box of brownie mix (and the ingredients you need to make that) and a bag of chocolate chip cookie mix(+those ingredients) or a tube of cookie dough if you really want to make it easy and some hot fudge.

My particular boxes needed these ingredients:


From there, mix your brownie mix and cookie mix:

Grease a baking pan and pour about 3/4 of the brownie batter in the pan, then drop chunks of the cookie dough allll over the brownie batter.  From there, pour some hot fudge over top (in a fancy design if you'd like) and then pour the rest of the brownie batter over top.

Looks like this:

Pop it in the oven at 350 for about 45 mins or until toothpick comes out clean (I used an 8x8 pan, so if you use the long rectangle pan, time will be less)

and shazam!  Final product!

*WARNING*  For your own good, please be sitting down for the first few bites, because you will become overwhelmed by the deliciousness you are putting in your mouth.

Consider yourself warned ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment