So you want to know about Robin?

My photo
Hi All! A little about myself, I'm a 27 year old living in Jersey with my hubby and our 75 lb fur-child, Gunner. I recently landed my dream job as a Speech Language Pathologist in a huge acute-care hospital in our area and I couldn't be happier! In addition to my "day-job", I moonlight as a crazed crafter, lol. I have been a lover of anything "crafty" for as long as I can remember but didn't have time to actually ENJOY the crafts I was making until I finished up with my masters degree. Now, I'm done and have some more time available to create things that I love. Hope you enjoy!

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Adventures (or lack thereof) at the Dog Park

So yesterday I decided to take the Gunner man to a dog park near my house.  This particular dog park has two pens, one for the small dogs and one for the "big" dogs.  Now, the sign outside of the "big" dog pen says "For dogs over 30 lbs".  I don't know about you, but I do not consider 30 lbs to be a big dog... in fact, Google agrees with me... they define a big dog to be OVER 50 LBS! which Gunner fits right in with his fabulous 75lb figure :)

Anyway, I digress, there were no dogs in the big dog pen, but there were lots of dogs in the little dog pen (some of which were DEF over 30 lbs, but I'm not the dog park police...) All I was looking for were playmates for Gunner... so I brought him up to the little dog pen gate just to say hi to the little dogs... wellllllll their owners were shooting me some devil looks, like I was really going to bring my pooch in with their little wee ones and he was going to turn into Cujo.

Now, I ask you, who would be scared of this face???


Now if he was making this face, maybe I would understand
My dog is not an attractive sleeper


Just kidding, remember Gunner as this:
Don't you agree that he could get away with murder with a face like this?!

1 comment:

  1. I agree Gunner has never onced looked scary and in my opinion those little knee biters are the ones you have to look out for?!

    ReplyDelete