So you want to know about Robin?

My photo
Hi All! A little about myself, I'm a 27 year old living in Jersey with my hubby and our 75 lb fur-child, Gunner. I recently landed my dream job as a Speech Language Pathologist in a huge acute-care hospital in our area and I couldn't be happier! In addition to my "day-job", I moonlight as a crazed crafter, lol. I have been a lover of anything "crafty" for as long as I can remember but didn't have time to actually ENJOY the crafts I was making until I finished up with my masters degree. Now, I'm done and have some more time available to create things that I love. Hope you enjoy!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

the LODGE

This weekend Chris and I are venturing off to the Lodge.  It's a weekend that we look forward to every year.  This year, there are 12 of us going :) It's an all around amazing time.  We start off driving through fabulous mountains like these: 




Once we finally get over those lovely things, we are there!  We spend the weekend cooking massive meals, reading books, playing games, making fires, hiking, skiing, tubing, and just lying around doing nothing :)  Here are some pretty cool pictures from past trips:

Where we serve our grub :)

the amazing CAST IRON stove we cook our grub on!

Who's that you ask?  Oh that's JR the ram that lives on the porch ;)

Chris pretends to grow facial hair  <3 him

LODGE 2009

What's wrong with chicks with staches?!

Tubing!

LODGE 2010


Hope everyone has a great MLK weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment