So you want to know about Robin?

My photo
Hi All! A little about myself, I'm a 27 year old living in Jersey with my hubby and our 75 lb fur-child, Gunner. I recently landed my dream job as a Speech Language Pathologist in a huge acute-care hospital in our area and I couldn't be happier! In addition to my "day-job", I moonlight as a crazed crafter, lol. I have been a lover of anything "crafty" for as long as I can remember but didn't have time to actually ENJOY the crafts I was making until I finished up with my masters degree. Now, I'm done and have some more time available to create things that I love. Hope you enjoy!

Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!!

Being that it's the new year, it's only right for me to declare to the world some of my new year's resolutions :)  Like most, it's sometimes hard for me to keep my resolutions, but this year, I want to make some attainable goals!

Firstly, I am going to be more active... I joined an indoor soccer team a little over a month ago and it's been great (don't get me wrong, I almost passed out/died during my first game, but each game gets easier and it feels great to be playing again!)

I am going to cook more... this goes along with the whole be more active thing... what's the point of being more active if you're not eating healthy?!

I am going to MASTER my new camera (Cannon Rebel EOS) that my hubs got me for Christmas.  Gone are the days that I only learn how to use certain feature and leave the rest of whatever electronic it may be unused.

I WILL STOP BITING MY NAILS!!!!!!  Dammit, I am 27 years old, let's kick this bad habit for good!!!

I will read more books; this will be the first full year since 2002 that I have not been bound to undergrad or grad school books.  I LOVE reading, so bring on your recommendations!

Lastly, I'm going to spend more time with my amazing husband.  And I mean REAL time, not watching TV time, or I'm reading while he's on the computer time. I'm talking, going on dates, walks, trips AWAY from technology.

Anyone else have a resolution list?

No comments:

Post a Comment