So you want to know about Robin?

My photo
Hi All! A little about myself, I'm a 27 year old living in Jersey with my hubby and our 75 lb fur-child, Gunner. I recently landed my dream job as a Speech Language Pathologist in a huge acute-care hospital in our area and I couldn't be happier! In addition to my "day-job", I moonlight as a crazed crafter, lol. I have been a lover of anything "crafty" for as long as I can remember but didn't have time to actually ENJOY the crafts I was making until I finished up with my masters degree. Now, I'm done and have some more time available to create things that I love. Hope you enjoy!

Friday, November 26, 2010

Glitter

Being that today is Black Friday, I couldn't just sit home and buy nothing!  So I went to Home Goods to browse their holiday section.  I finally found this amazing silver/tin serving tray thing and I know EXACTLY what I'm going to do with!  

Remember this lovely post about glittered pumpkins??  Well I'm hoping to make some amazing glittered fruit that can serve as my decorations throughout all of winter.... I'm thinking silver glittered pears and some bright green glittered apples.  

So off I go to Target and JoAnn's tomorrow in search of some fruit...wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment